Why should you hire a professional video animation team? Do you have a great idea for a video that you want to produce but don’t think you have the tools or know-how to put it together? For those who have considered doing their professional explainer video or promotional business video, we have listed the most important aspects of an animated video below, so you will know what you need to do it.
Then we will show you the benefits of hiring professionals so that you can decide which route you want to take. If you create your video, you’ll need to m ake sure that you have the resources and expertise necessary to create your animated video in a professional manner.
Essential Components of Video Animation
If you are creating a video animation for your business, you should make sure that you include the following components:
- Scriptwriting– To create an animation, you need a good script first. If you know someone who is a good writer or if you want to try this yourself, you can create the story line and start thinking about what your characters will say. If you are doing a whiteboard type animation, you will write out what the “hand” will draw and then put it into action once you create the actual animation.
- Animation creation– – In order to have an animated professional whiteboard video, you have to create the animation. This can be done with offline software solutions such as Adobe After Effects or Anime Studio or online platforms such as Powtoons or Crazy Talk. The online solutions do not take as long as the standalone software programs, but you will have to pay a monthly premium to use them.
- Storyboarding– In order to create an effective animated video, you have to piece it together in some sort of logical order. This is where the storyboard comes in. Storyboarding is a process that you have to do with any video and is not specific to animation. But you must go through the process for animations as well.
- Editing/rendering– You need digital video editing software in order to create a video, including animations. So, if you decide to do it yourself, you will need to try out different types of video editing software that will handle the job. Some editing software is more likely to be active with animations than others.
- Special effects/sound– One of the things that makes your animations really stand out is the soundtrack of your movie. So it pays to pay special attention to this aspect of your production. Include soundtracks for each of your characters’ dialogue and special effects to improve the quality of your animation.
- Narration and music– The narration in your animation is very important, and it should carry your message in a way that will capture the attention of your audience and keep it throughout your message. The music should fit the mood of your message and draw people into your message.
Benefits of Hiring Professional video animation services
The above assets should always be included in your animated video. It’s a tall order, but all of them are necessary to produce a high-quality video that will appeal to your target audience.
If you don’t think you will have the time to do this yourself, that’s when you should consider hiring a professional team to do it. In fact, if you look at all of the different elements above that you need to include, these are the things that an animated video team does the best.
Some of the benefits of hiring a professional team are listed below:
- Customization unique to your business or message– When you hire a professional animation team you know that you will get a customized animation that fits your business goals. You can talk to the animation team and tell them what you want, and they can create it for you.
- No software worries– If you hire a professional team, you won’t have to worry about spending hundreds or even thousands on software, only to find that it does not do what you need it to do. When you have a professional team to do the work for you, you can forget about having to purchase software or figure out which platform you need to use.
- Save time– The greatest benefit you can derive from hiring a professional video animation team is that it will free up your time to do other things that you need to do with your business. Many times, you are forced to choose between time and money as you run your business. When you hire a professional video animation team to create your animated videos, you are free to work on what is most important to you.
- Get the best quality every time– When you hire professionals, you’ll know you are going to be getting the best quality every time. You won’t have to worry about the quality if you don’t have the background or expertise to create your own animations.
- See your ideas in action without doing the work yourself– The best thing about hiring a professional animation team is that you can direct them to create what you want without having to worry about doing it yourself. When you outsource it to professionals, you can have your message created the way you want without having to create it yourself. And you can even take credit for it on your website when customers respond to your message.
From Where to Start: The ‘One’ Animated video production company
If you are ready to create your animated video, congratulations! Whether you decide to do it yourself, outsource it, or hire a professional team, you need to know what you want your message to say and a general idea of how you want it to be done.
Remember to focus your message on one or two major points. Don’t try to overload your viewers with too much information. This can be overwhelming, and the mind can only remember so much at a time. Focus on your primary message when creating animations.
So write down in two or three sentences what you wish to get across in your message. Think about what type of video you want to have produced and think about the advantages of each one. For example, if you are creating an explainer video, it might be best to create an animated character video where characters talk to each other to explain some process, product, or service.
You can also use explainer videos to explain the inner workings of your company to B2B partners or create a corporate video.
Training videos for your staff can also be set up in this way.
Think about what you wish to accomplish with your animated video then contact our professional staff at animatedvideo.com.
We can create what you envision and you can get on with your business!
3 7 1