Do you have a sales flyer that has created revenue or attention for your brand in the past? If so, you may want to consider using it in an animated version as well. The repurposing of previously used sales materials is becoming quite popular these days. This applies to both the online and offline world. In this post, we will learn how to create an animated sales flyer.
It is the smart business owner who is always looking for ways to take a previously successful sales tool such as a graphic and converting it into another form that allows it to be used in multiple formats. Additionally, creating an a cross-platform image or animation increases your brand consistency and awareness in a variety of ways.
How to create animated flyers?
If you are looking for ways to create moving flyers that you already use, try converting a static sales flyer into a motion graphics animated graphic for your online digital sites and social media. In this video, you’ll see an example of how to make a gif flyer Adobe After Effects. This is one way you can create best flyer design using a sales flyer graphic that you already have.
With tools such as Adobe After Effects, (if you have the time to learn it), you’ll be able to take your graphics from a regular flyer and animate them for use in the digital environment.
The example in the above video is simple in origin, but it gives you an idea of what you can do on your using animation tools such as stop-motion graphic creation in Adobe After Effects or other programs.
You will notice that animation is a meticulous step-by-step process that involves working with various layers and time elements that create an animated form of your graphic.
Most business owners feel that they do not have the time to learn the process of animation so they often decide to outsource it to a freelance animation, specialist or design team.
The Advantages of Animating a Static Image
When you decide to create an animation based on a static image, you are opening up a lot of opportunities to increase your impact in both the digital and real world. There are so many types of media that you can include in distributing your animation. Some of the different forms are listed below.
- Online websites and blogs– Once you convert your image to an animated graphic, there is not much you can’t do with the result. You can put your animation on your online websites and blogs to increase the level of engagement with your brand. Another idea is to use your new animated character graphic or other animation on all of your email newsletters to add engagement with your email campaign clients.
- Social media animations– People are on social media daily looking for something interesting to share or participate in. You can improve your brand engagement by having an animated graphic on your social media pages.
- Forums and select groups– Take advantage of the potential of your animated graphic by placing it in forums (with permission of the forum moderator) and creating an animation that goes well with your brand promotions.
- DVDs and CDs– Some business owners decide to take their animation even further by including it on their hard media such ad DVDs or CDs. Have you ever considered created an animated film using your animated character? Creating videos with entire storylines is a real possibility once you have a great animated character. It opens up all sorts of possibilities for your business goals.
- Multimedia projects– Using your animated character or motion graphic, you can create any multimedia project that you choose to that will help promote your brand.
Advantage of Animation in the eLearning Space
Are you in the eLearning industry? This article shows how animations are effective for online learning as well as other types of business.
Disadvantages of Doing it Yourself
It’s a good idea to consider animating a sales flyer by creating 3D animations based on a sales flyer that was successful in the real world. It lets you creating a moving, living character and place it within the virtual environment as well. So it should be high on your “to do” list in the coming year.
The problem is that trying to do this yourself will end up being quite time-consuming. How will you find the time to learn to use tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and After Effects. Perhaps you already use these tools to create animations. If so, great! You are a step ahead of the crowd.
Money or Time?
There are some very creative business owners who have taken the extra time to increase their skills in this area. But is it the best idea to do it yourself? For most business managers, the answer is, “no.” This is because it takes a significant amount of time to develop a good animation that will be appealing to your viewers.
Instead, it’s better to seek out professionals who already do this sort of work on regular basis.
Everything comes down to money or time, doesn’t it? You have to decide whether you are going to be willing to put in the time that it will take to develop this skill or decide instead to use the money to get professionals to do it.
It’s usually best to stick to what you’re good at. You could spend hours of time investing in learning animation yourself, and it would be a great skill to have. But what if you still do not produce a professional-looking animation that will work well with your business?
The answer is to find a professional animation expert who can get to know your business and who will listen to what you want and produce it for you. A skilled animator or video expert can take any static image you have and convert it to a motion graphic or animation quickly. They have more tools and resources at their command than you do as a business owner unless you are in the animation business.
And if you are in the animation business, why are you reading this article?
All joking aside, it’s best to find a professional animation design team if you want to create a cute animation that will increase the level of engagement that you need to promote your brand.
Animatedvideo.com is a good solution. We do all sorts of animations from stop motion graphics to character animations. We have years of experience to create the perfect animation from your sales graphic.
If you don’t have an original 2D graphic to start with, we can create that too!
Visit us online and view our portfolio to get an idea of what we do. Then contact us and let us know how we can help your static images come alive, jump right off of that flat sales flyer and breathe life into your online sales campaigns.
See examples of our work at https://www.animatedvideo.com/portfolio.php, and you’ll see that, when it comes to animated video, the sky’s the limit.