Are you thinking about including video animation in your web content? That’s an excellent idea. Statistics show that people respond to video animations at a much higher rate than traditional video. Also, it is estimated that there will be an increase of mobile users that may double previous years’ statistics. Most interesting is the fact that animated video has been known to increase conversion rates by 20%! Think about what that could mean for you and your brand with that sort of boost. (QA Graphics)
So, once you’ve decided that you have to have an animated video, where do you go to get it done? You don’t want just any video animation services to take on your project. Your brand and your online credibility are too important to trust it to just anyone. So who should you trust with your project?
There are about three major choices you can make regarding the creation and maintenance of your whiteboard video animation content. These options are listed below.
- Do it yourself.– If you decide to do your animation yourself, That’s fine. But just realize that you may be in for a long term commitment. It takes time and money to create your animation yourself, especially if you decide to use offline animation software that you buy from a software provider. You will need to be able to afford the time it takes to learn the software and get a good grasp on what it can do to be able to create an animation. Then you’ll need to know how to convert the animation file to a video file. The format that you create will be determined by the various platforms you are planning to put your video on so think carefully before you invest in a software program and start in creating your content.
- Hire an independent designer.– Instead of trying to do it yourself, you could hire an independent contractor and outsource it to them. But this may be a challenge to get the best person for your project. There are thousands of independent animators and video producers today that you can find online through sites such as Fiverr.com, Upwork.com, and many others. But you need to shop around a lot before deciding who you will use. Look for the contractor that charges more but offers the best quality. Remember that you usually get what you pay for.
- Locate explainer video animation services.– The only way to be assured that you will get a professional job done is to hire companies that make animated videos. These professional design teams are dedicated to working on best motion graphic videos, so you will probably get the best results from them. Communicate with them directly on what you want and along the way for the best results
How to Find the Best Animation Team
Once you decide that a professional animation team is a way to go, consider the following characteristics and look for these traits in your design team.
- Expert skills and resources– Choose a design team that has the skills to produce the results you want and need who also has multiple resources and tools to work with if needed. Every project is different so look for an animation team that focuses on the specifics of your project and understands your vision for it.
- Active portfolio and samples– It’s an understood rule in the creative services profession that they have an active portfolio that people can view. This also helps customers decide if the work of the contractor aligns with what they have in mind. Keep in mind, however, that even if you do not find a similar project to what you are wanting, you can ask the designer if they can do what you have in mind.
- Good communication skills– Good communications skills are essential to dealing with a professional design team. This is because you need to know that the final result you are getting is going to be aligned with what you communicated at the beginning. It’s probably not enough to just tell the designer what you want at the beginning of the project and then turn it over to them. Instead, try to keep the lines of communication open so that you will know how your project is progressing along the way.
- Reasonable pricing– Only you know the confines of your budget and how much you can reasonably spend without overextending yourself. Think about how much you can afford before you commit to a project that the designer quotes you. Find an animation team that can stay within your budget while still producing the results you need.
- Fast turnaround– Are you looking for a fast turnaround with your animation? Everyone wants to get their project done as quickly as possible, but you also want to make sure it’s the best quality, too. Don’t find an animation team that hurries through their work but one that produces a good result as quickly as possible without inordinate delays while keeping the quality of the result high.
- Professional results– In the end, it’s all about the results you get. Even if it takes a little longer than you expected, you should put quality first in your expectations so that you will know you are getting what you need for your animation. Talk to the design team and find out how much they value quality and delivering what the customer wants. You don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on something if it is not going to result in what you want for your video.
Think about the above characteristics when you are looking for a professional animated video team. If you want to see some examples of our work, go to our portfolio section of our website. There you will find some examples of animations that we have done for our clients in the past.
We do whiteboard video, 2D, and 3D video, and motion graphics, to name a few. Check out these samples and then let us know what you think.
Our goal is to customize the experience for each customer. We know that every project is different and that different types of videos require different methods to produce the final result. For example, a whiteboard video is excellent for doing a sales presentation for a new product. A character animation with a dramatic short script might be perfect for an explainer video. It depends on your goals for your video and how much you want to include, as well as the ultimate purpose of your message.
Contact us to learn more and we’ll get started on your animated video soon. We’ll take the guesswork out of formatting and start creating your animation and be converting it to the right formats, so you don’t have to worry about the technicalities.
We are the animated video specialists, and we are ready to help you create the perfect animation for your brand. That’s animatedvideo.com. Visit us online today.