Video is totally dominating it on social media. Facebook videos are enjoying massive success as they are shared 7 times more often than general posts, 10 billion videos are watched over Snapchat every day. It is also true that video ads on Twitter are far more memorable and engaging than other general ads on the platform. Twitter has an enormous potential to take video engagement to another level. If used strategically, companies and individuals can reap huge benefits of the combination of video and Twitter. Lets check out some of the amazing twitter stats in this post.
Delving deep at few twitter advertising statistics, we can be certain on leveraging the power of video ads at Twitter. Out of many, one the major statistics would surely be that 82% of Twitter population communicate with brands through the platform. Twitter on an average has monthly visitors of 800 million. Considering that it is indeed a gigantic section, companies can use to widespread their engaging video content.
Following twitter business statistics, trends, and twitter analytics would certainly help you to plan out your future video campaigns at Twitter.
- 64% of Twitter users influence the purchase of family and friends.
- 53% are early adopters.
- 82% actively communicates with brands over Twitter.
- 93% of video watching on Twitter is done using a mobile device.
- Twitter is a great place to discover new things and trends. Users are always open to consuming new information outside of their circle.
- From the videos, most Twitter users seek- Breaking news, information on something, viral content, fun & entertainment and celebrity news.
- On Twitter, videos are 6 times more likely to be re-tweeted compared to images.
- Videos there are 3 times more likely to be re-tweeted compared to GIFs.
- Videos that are watched to completion has few things in common. Like in 48% cases they provide a sequential resolution. A problem set up at the beginning is solved at the end.
- 50% of the audience could recollect videos watched over Twitter by just having a look at 1 second of that video.
- When in a Twitter feed, these ads are twice as memorable.
- The Millennials felt ads on Twitter were more relevant to them.
- Mobile ad recall on Twitter was 20% higher versus the leading video platform tested.
- Video components get the most attention
- When people are in first few frames of the video, viewer retention doubles.
- Captions and visuals for people watching on mobile with the sound off.
- Promoted videos drive favorability up by 18%.
- Twitter for business elevates brand favorability by 63% if a video is based on a live event.
- Brand logo in a video can increase purchase intent by 9%.
- Prominent branding in first 5 seconds.
Where’s your video?
By now, I’m sure you could be repenting why didn’t you think of this before. Not to worry, contact our professional design team at AnimatedVideo.com, and see how we make video creation and animation a way of life. We do nothing but animated video, logo creation, and design all day. Our portfolio is the evidence. So, if you are looking for a way to get your video out there, get in touch with us, since we make that happen!