Are you struggling to get your logo and brand out there to your most coveted target audience? Do you have a great message but you just don’t know how to get it to the people who are most likely to purchase from you? Maybe you are doing everything you can think of to promote your brand, but you don’t seem to be able to generate the results you need and want. There is another solution. You can use marketing automation to do it for you! Marketing Automation for small business has proven to be very effective. It helps businesses to save a lot of time that goes into promotional activities, thereby allowing them to focus on other core business functions.
There’s a whole new method of promoting your brand today that takes the guesswork out of the process. It’s called marketing automation. As its name implies, it lets you set up a system of advertising that does not require you to be present when it is running. Like many technologies that are available today, it uses AI or “artificial intelligence” and custom analysis to figure out what needs to be done to bring you the best results.
What is marketing automation software?
One example of marketing automation platform is Sales Genie. This system lets you search the web for potential clients, gives you the names, phone numbers, and emails of potential customers, and lets you set up an entire leads generation system with this one program. The focus of Sales Genie is to find you leads. What you do with these leads is up to you. But the way their smart technology opens up the door of potential clients for you is unique and helps save you hours of time scouring the web.
Full Marketing Solutions
Below are a few of the top marketing automation software that are available out there to check into for promoting your brand. Compare the best marketing automation tools and software & see what they offer to you for our fruitful business function.
1. MailChimp– Mail Chimp is an email marketing solution. But that’s not all. It used to only focus on email. Now they have expanded into offering businesses a fully automated marketing solution that will help you connect with new contacts, integrate it within your social media campaigns, and even recover abandoned shopping carts.
2. Hubspot Marketing Automation– Hubspot Marketing Automation offers a full marketing solution that takes the tedious, repetitive tasks that are needed to make a marketing plan successful and creates an ongoing process that you never have to worry about.
3. NetSuite Marketing Automation– This is another automated marketing solution that you can check out if you want to use automation to promote your brand. The NetSuite automation tool allows you to set up a complete marketing solution and put it on autopilot. It includes multi-channel sales distribution options, real-time visibility, and other features that can help you improve the impact you are having on your target market.
These three solutions are just three good examples of the type of marketing automation solutions that are available today. You can check into these then further your search by doing a search for marketing automation tools.
Hubspot has an article on the topic of marketing automation. They are a leader in online marketing techniques, and they offer eBooks and many other resources to business owners who want to take their brand to the next level.
Pros and Cons of Marketing Automation
There are both good and bad aspects of automation in marketing. We’ll list the good points first, then talk about why you may want to step in and take over if the automated solution is not getting you the results you want.
- Takes the guesswork out of your marketing plan– When you use an automated marketing solution, you can always depend on it going to work even if you don’t. It works tirelessly to promote your logo and your brand based on the settings that you have set beforehand. You no longer have to figure out what you should do to maximize your impact or to find leads. It provides everything you need and does the thinking for you in most cases.
- Lets you sit back and analyze the results– Depending on the automated solution you choose, you can just sit back and view the results that the system does for you. In many ways, choosing marketing automation is like having an entire staff of marketing professionals doing your marketing for you.
- Saves time– There’s no doubt that AI and automatic marketing solutions save you time with your business. Then you can work on the other aspects of your business that you want to focus on.
- Runs 24/7 with assistance– The main reason that business owners choose to go to an automated solution for their marketing and promotion is to avoid having to do it themselves. They trust the technology to make decisions that they help define at the front end in the hopes of seeing a return on their investment.The best part is that it runs 24/7 without assistance and you never have to get directly involved in the process.
- May make decisions you won’t like– Depending on the level of automation, some programs may make decisions you won’t like. When you turn over the decisions to a machine, you get the benefits of artificial intelligence thinking. But remember that AI thinking is not human intellect. It will never replace the human mind or what you bring to your own business. So, if you do use marketing automation, it is important that you take your time in defining what you want it to do for you from the onset, as well as carefully monitoring the results and the actions as you go.
- May create a disconnect from the customer you are trying to reach– AI and marketing automation is an amazing thing. But remember that it is not the same as a real human connection. People are wiser today than they used to be about the use of AI and they may rebel against a system that is solely reliant on smart technology. Having a real person for your customer service as well as some aspects of your marketing campaigns will help balance the equation so that you are not losing touch with real customers who are interested in your brand.
Marketing Automation and Online Video Branding
Well, there you have it, the pros and cons of using marketing automation as well as some of the marketing solutions you can try to get started. First, though, you need a great brand presence. This all starts with a set of great online videos to start doing the branding for you.
So take a minute right now and analyze your business and who your target audience is. Would video connect with your audience better than the text and written content you may currently be producing?. Does it say what you want it to say? If you were to unleash an automated marketing campaign for your brand right now, what would your online videos say about your brand and how would they relate to your audience?
If you analyze it and find it lacking, call on us at Animated Video.
We create custom-made videos for businesses just like you. Once you get your logo right, no matter how you choose to do your marketing, you’ll come up a winner!