If you are an online business owner, you already know the importance of creating a call-to-actions. You likely also know the importance of creating a video. The video is one of the most valuable digital assets that you can use to promote your brand and ideas. Statistics have shown that animated video is the most efficient type of video that people respond to. But you need a well-done video to get the job done.
Creating an animated video can increase your response rate by up to 200% and including a video link in emails to potential clients can also improve your response rate and reduce your bounce rate.
9 Ways to Include Call to Actions in Your Videos
So, you may know the importance of both video and a call-to-action, but have you given any thought as to how you can use these things together? In this guide to call to action in video advertising, we’ll look at
1. Place the CTA within the video itself.– One of the best ways to get your call-to-action noticed is by placing the CTA within the video. Don’t wait until the end of the video when placing the CTA because some viewers may not stay until the end to hear the message.
2. Put the CTA at the end of the video message.– If you are sure that your message is strong enough, you may want to place your CTA at the end of the video. While it’s a good idea to place the CTA somewhere in the middle, don’t forget to place it at the end also for those who might not decide to take action until they have heard the presentation. If you place your call-to-action in the middle and at the end, you are giving the viewer more opportunities to act on your message.
3. Make the video exciting to inspire action.– If your video is good, you will stand a better chance of people taking action on your video message. If you have a CTA but a bad video, you will have a hard time convincing people to act on it, no matter how good your call-to-action is. So first, make sure you have an excellent video.
4. Place the link to the CTA in the YouTube video description.– YouTube viewers are used to looking for links in the video description of a YouTube video. So, if you are using video on YouTube, you will want to place the link in the description near the top of the description section to get more action. The description section is located directly below the video on YouTube. You put the description in at the time you are uploading your video when you enter your keywords.
5. Put a tagline at the bottom of the video on your website.– Remember that a video is a selling tool. While not all videos are meant to inspire someone to purchase, most of them do have that goal if you are using video to promote your brand and your products. If you place a sales line near your video, you may increase your sales and conversions. One example might be, “Watch the video on how to use our gardening tools to learn more,” or “Watch the video then click to buy.”
6. Use animated video like whiteboard presentations to lead up to the CTA.– Whiteboard presentations are a great way to present your sales pitch on a product or service that leads the viewer along a step at a time. One of the appealing things about whiteboard animations is that it appears to be a “live video” that is happening as people are watching. This may increase your response rate if you place your call to action with the video. Whiteboard videos are more inducive to including your call-to-action because they are already in a format of presenting viewers with information and a reason to act.
7. Create a blog post where you create a CTA then show the video on your blog.– Blog posts appeal to your target audience because they are already interested in your message if they are reading your blog. Including a powerful call-to-action within your blog is a good idea that will promote your product or service within your blog platform. You can easily create a blog post that talks about the advantages of the product you are promoting as well as including the video that includes a call to action within the content.
8. Get people to share your video with your CTA.– The more people that you get to watch your video, the better results you’ll have on your video content. By asking people to share it on social media, you’ll be able to exponentially increase the reach of your message to your target audience.
9. Send videos in email sales letters to promote your CTA.– Do your email campaigns lack the excitement that they need to produce results? Try putting a link to your video content in your emails. But also try going a step further than this. Try placing a link to your call-to-action within your email. This may appeal to people who already want the product and who you have communicated with before. Additionally, you may be able to inspire more clicks on your product links.
How to End Your Video With a Strong Call to Action
Animated video can increase your views as well as increase the likelihood of conversions. But, to get more conversions, you have to create video content that is compelling enough to get people to want to act on it.
Doing this takes some skill and artistry in putting together the best video that your viewers will respond to. Some research needs to be done on video call to action examples so that you’ll know that you are creating snack-able content that viewers will want to see and return for.
If you need help achieving this for your video content, let us know. We are video animation experts, and we understand the importance of creating a high-quality video that gets you improved reactions from your target audience.
There are many ways you can use video to create your call-to-action. The entire video can be a call-to-action, or you can put your CTA at the end of the video message to inspire responses. Either way, it’s important that you make your call-to-action every bit as good as your video so that you will see the results of your hard work.
About Animated Video
If you want to hire us to do your video, we can help make this process easier. We can help you include your CTA anywhere you prefer, and we will offer suggestions on the best technique to get you the most responses.
Start with a great video. Visit us online to see our portfolio and look at the various types of animation we can do for you. Creating compelling video is the first step in getting your customers to do what you want them to do.
The CTA is just the final step in the process that helps you seal the deal!
At animatedvideo.com, we can make them both work for you!