Do you have a video on your website that you want to promote? Video on a website has been known to improve the success of a website simply by having a video that visitors can click on when they enter the site. Once you have a video on your site, you will want to promote it in various ways by using different techniques to increase your video views.
7 Tools to Increase Your Video Views
There are many different tools available to increase the number of views that you can receive on your website or YouTube channel. We have collected some of the best tools and resources that we could find to share with you so that you can decide which ones will work best for you.
- YouTube– YouTube itself is a great way to promote the videos you put on YouTube. This sounds redundant, but it’s one of the best ideas to promote increase your YouTube views. YouTube has some very specific tools within their platform that allow you to increase your views. Creating a compelling description with the right keywords included is one way to do this. Another technique is to choose a title that has some of the same keywords as your description. Consistency in your use of SEO words helps, along with a strong narrative that appeals to your target audience.
- Facebook– Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites. In fact, they have billions of views per year. Much of the content that people want to see on Facebook is video. Many videos are running on Facebook’s media stream at any given time, and people have the option of turning on the sound or just watching the video silently. This keeps the videos from interfering with any other sound that user is tuned into at the time they see your video feed. This means they may be listening or watching longer. If you have a well-designed animation video, the animation may be sufficient to entice people to turn up the sound and hear your whole message. If you are posting for your business, you should make sure that you have a separate page for your business that you use for promoting your brand. This way, you do not confuse people between your personal page and your business page.
- Facebook or Twitter ads– In addition to making regular video posts on your Facebook page, you should also look into Facebook or Twitter ads. Unlike regular posts, you can promote any of your videos through a video ad on Facebook using the pay-per-click model. This allows you to direct people to perform certain actions before you have to pay for the ads. For example, for a video view, you could use the “impressions” option. Every time someone accesses your video, you’ll pay for the impression or view. That way, you will know that the action they performed was a view and not just skimming through it.
- Kissmetrics– Kissmetrics is a great tool that allows you to monitor the progress of your video as you promote your business. It is owned by Neil Patel, an expert blog and marketing analyst who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs to promote their content.
- Google Analytics– Google Analytics is the standard tool that Google recommends that business owners use to track their metrics. It is quite involved and drills down to specifics on some factors including types of views, the number of sessions and return visitors, and even lets you conduct experiments that illustrate which action people are performing on your site or videos. With video, you can even set it up to know when people have clicked the “play” button on your video. This can help you to evaluate how well your video is doing with your target audience, and you can get recommendations from Google on how to improve it.
- Taboola– Taboola is a paid tool that allows you to promote your video content by the use of their customized tools. It uses the pay-per-click model that lets you pay as you go and only when users click on your content.
- Outbrain– Outbrain is known for blog promotion. If you have a video on your blog (which is a great idea), they can help you to get your content out in front of the people that want to see your content. Like Taboola, it is audience specific and doesn’t just waste views on any traffic. Rather, it uses a sophisticated algorithm that targets the traffic so that you will get quality views from people who are most likely to appreciate your message.
Creating your Animated Video
Well, there you have it: 7 great tools that you can easily access online that will help you to promote your video content on a moderate budget. You can look through each of these instruments and techniques and decide which ones will work best for you. But, before you launch a promotional campaign for a video, you have to have a video, right?
Whether you already have a video or not, you should consider focusing on animated video. It is the most popular type of video that people look for online and it has the best success rate for views and engagement. The statistics on animated video speak for themselves.
Try Something Different
If you have been using live action video such as a talking presenter (“talking head”) video in the past, you may want to consider changing it up a bit and including at least some animation footage.
There are times when you want to talk to your audience directly as the CEO or manager of your company. But when you want to focus on a message such as a sales pitch for a new product or to explain a process, there is nothing better than animated video to get the message across.
How to Get Started
First, to get started creating your animation video, you need the tools to do it. In the old days, you would have to sketch everything out by hand then run it through some machine that analyzed each frame, one at a time. This was a long and tedious process and could take days or weeks to complete.
But now, with digital technology and skilled artisans, engineers, and designers, you can create a professional digital animated video in just a few hours. The key to creating the best-animated video is in finding the best design team to do it. At animatedvideo.com, we understand time limits. You want your animation in a reasonable amount of time. But you also need it to be the most professional video possible.
We can do both. Using our cutting-edge technology and expert staff of designers, we can produce the kind of video that you’ll be proud to show off on your site.
Then you can go back to our seven tools above and start promoting it to the high heavens!
Call on us for more information and get ready to increase your following!