What can be a better start, than starting the year 2017 with some grand strategies to boost your sales process. At the end of the day, sales matter the most. Isn’t it so? Video marketing trends in 2017 is a very hot topic and apparently, what everyone desires out of all these brainstormings, is again- ‘sales’.
Nowadays for sales, we highly depend on good quality videos and always wish, that everything goes right and positive with our videos. As we commence to use videos more and more into our websites, product launch advertisements and sales proposals, we just can no longer afford to be monotonous. Definitely, you badly want to know now; what is that ‘perfect way’ to make a sales video stand out.
Here are five productive approaches to improve the response of your videos:
1. Do not hesitate to boast your product: Don’t cower from flaunting your product. An excellent technique of showcasing your product is to create an eye-catching video which speaks of your product in a very positive manner.
2. Portray the Crisis: Crisis is what sells a product. While a car hire business tries to reach the audience, their primary focus, should be on making the audience realize the hassles of waiting and dealing with a general taxi. And in the case of private cars, the annoying maintenance costs and other expenditures. The more you discuss about these crises, the more your audience would look for a solution. And what’s that solution – an awesome video.
3. Come to a solution: Once the audience realizes their crises, a video showing your product eliminating these crises would take care of the sales part. Nothing works better than a solution when discussing a problem first. We’ve seen great sales videos where the companies showcase their team, their technology, infrastructure or tools that are to be incorporated to create a solution for the audience. The point is, let them see the way that you deliver value and reduce some of the risks they might perceive.
4. Support with an example: What you show grows stronger with an evidence along with it. Name a few of your clients and discuss how and when you helped them get over their hassles with your product. This grows to trust and belief, which is very important for your branding perspective (https://www.animatedvideo.com/blog/video-interviews-great-personal-branding/) as well. And when people believe you, it is always easier to sell.
5. Be authentically helpful, even to non-buyers: Being authentic is vital and in the long run it counts for a lot. Be humble enough to share information with everyone, without bifurcating among buyers and non-buyers.
To do all these, it is important to think creatively. If you use videos to increase your close ratios, you’ll soon realize what a powerful tool videos are, for sales. Sales videos are so powerful in marketing perspective that they overwhelms all other marketing and sales content.
Get going now with a Sales video:
It is high time, and you should get your video on the air at the earliest. The only problem with creating such video is that the software can be expensive and there is a learning curve. Also, many business owners find that they do not have the time to produce their own sales animations. If this fits you, you’re in luck because that is what we do at AnimatedVideo.com.
Whether you wish to create excitement for your brand, sell products, or direct people straight to your website, we can such animated videos that captures the attention of your intended audience and increase your sales and ROI.
The most important thing is that you get people interested in what your video is telling them. We suggest that you place it in the center of your page for optimal effect. Contact us at AnimatedVideo.com to see our portfolio and to get a free quote. We have been helping businesses create custom made animation for years. In fact, it’s what we do best. Let us know when you are ready to create your blockbuster animation.
You never know! You sales video could be the next which other brands would want to follow. So get in touch with us today. Come what may, we deliver the best. Period!