Last Updated on April 13, 2022
Explaining is the new selling. Isn’t it true that when we try to market a product too hard to make sales, in many cases, it fails miserably? Nowadays the Audience does not anymore fall for easy marketing pitches like they used to a few years back.In this post, we will see how a product explainer video can boost your branding.
That is the reason Animated Explainer Video has taken over the marketing world. Explainer videos take the most appropriate route which finally leads to generate sales prospects at the end of the day. It explains the product or service to the audience in a fun, engaging and friendly manner. The ease of the explaining part, saves endless man effort, equivalent to 100s of sales representatives. The following explainer video about ‘How To Make Money Playing Video Games’ does the explaining part very wisely that the explaining part is the sales pitch itself in disguise.
Explaining the Explainer Video:
- Explainer video helps you to virtually demonstrate your product or service to the target audience, prospects and existing users.
- On an average explainer Videos range from 60-120 seconds.
- Apart from being short, a good explainer video is easy to follow that even a kid should be able to understand the message crisp and clear.
- The easiest way of making a video easy to follow is to keep the visuals from getting complex and to the overall point, the video is trying to make.
- Great Animations are always appreciated but based on budget and timeline available, a simple explainer video can do wonders.
- You may choose an explainer video style base on your preferences from- Whiteboard, cartoon, motion graphics and many many more.
- To complement the visuals, a clear and professional voiceover would make the video more worthy to get the message through crystal clear.
How to use Explainer Video at its best:
In your product/service introductory email: Still sending plain text emails hoping to catch the attention of the audience. Well, what if they don’t have time and enthusiasm to read texts. However, stats say the audience is much more interested in watching an interesting video than going through same traditional text messages.
Website: While visiting your website audience will only stick around for maximum 10 seconds if they do not find the content engaging. Again putting an explainer video on top of your website would save them the effort of going through the website for understanding the product/service. The explainer video would answer all their queries while keeping them engaged much efficiently compared to other static content on your website.
Social Media: Educating the audience about your product/service is of great significance before you pitch for sales. Social media has a very strong audience base and reaching out to social media, with the help of an explainer video can significantly improve the chances of your video getting spread amongst all varieties of audiences. The power of social media share can show you excellent results.
YouTube, Vimeo and other video streaming channels: YouTube, Vimeo and other video streaming sites are a great place to upload your explainer video too. In recent years the stats show online video watching reaches more people from age 18-34 and 18-49 than any cable network in the U.S. These platform have online channels covering 95% of the entire internet population. This has a great deal of potential that you can increase the targeted traffic and views.
How we come in:
When it comes to explainer video, there is no better way to do an instructional explainer video than with a professional whiteboard or animated character video. Don’t know where to start?
Start by contacting us at AnimatedVideo.com. We have years of experience creating video, and we understand all the internet video platforms well. So there won’t be any mistakes in rendering your video to best quality to use on the web.